Long Term Care Services
GCMH Long Term Care provides its residents with a dignified and pleasant retirement living experience when living at home is no longer the best option for health and safety reasons. Daily activities provide residents with meaningful opportunities for fellowship and activity.
- 24/7 professional nursing care
- Nutritious and satisfying meals
- Daily activities
- Worship services and spiritual programs
- Rehabilitation programs
- Assistance with pharmaceutical delivery
- Social Services
- Beautician and barber services
- Phone line, cable, Internet access
As an Intermediate Care Facility connected to the hospital, Long Term Care is able to offer its residents the convenience of receiving medical services without leaving the facility.
Special Medical Services:
- Access to all services and specialty clinics within the hospital
- Direct access to the Emergency Department in the hospital
- Onsite Lab and Radiology
- Onsite Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Onsite Dialysis services
- Mental Health services
For information or questions on services or admission, please contact GCMH Social Worker, Kristi Barnett at (319) 824-4129.